1. Complete applications for insurance. Prepare and communicate insurance premium quotations.
2. Respond to customer inquiries and make recommendations regarding coverage for new and existing insurance policies.
3. Process policy changes as requested by customers. Follow up with customers for company requested information.
4. Accept insurance premium payments and process for delivery to appropriate carriers.
5. Document all customer contacts and correspondence.
6. Screen and underwrite prospects using established company and agency guidelines for proper placement with agency carriers.
7. Take first loss reports as required. Advise insureds of claims procedures and assist them with the claims process as needed.
8. Diary and follow up with claims Adjusters and related personnel to ensure prompt claim handling.
9. Assist in problem resolution (i.e., refund of cancellation requests, reinstatements, rewrites, service complaints, etc.).
10. Review assigned accounts for cross sale and upgrade potential.
11. Assist customers with their needs on a first come, first served basis, subject to insurance licensing requirements, regardless of which employee issued the customer's policy or prepared the quotation for coverage.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Customer Relations and Interpersonal Skills-Understanding and anticipating members' needs and expectations, and striving to meet or exceed those expectations; using good customer relations and interpersonal skills in helping solve members' problems and answer their questions.
Active Listening-Listening to, interpreting, understanding, and processing verbal information; probing to ensure all key information is obtained from member.
Communication and Telephone Skills-Using proper telephone etiquette and speaking in a clear, understandable manner; tactfully controlling interactions in order to efficiently obtain and give necessary information; clearly explaining itineraries, costs, and other travel related information; preparing written communications and documents.
Decision Making and Problem Solving-Analyzing information, identifying alternatives, and making sound, logical decisions; deviating from standard procedures when appropriate for delivering excellent member service, subject to the agency agreements with the various insurance companies.
Teamwork, Cooperation, Professionalism- Must be able to build and maintain smooth, cooperative working relationships with each fellow employee, assisting other team members when possible, maintaining a professional working demeanor at all times.
Dealing with High Volume-Dealing effectively with high volume and time pressure; displaying a positive, caring attitude with each customer and with fellow employees.
Flexibility and Adaptability-Adapting to change and being flexible in adjusting approach to meet the needs in different situations.
Using Reference Materials-Displaying extensive knowledge of the insurance industry, and knowing how to quickly locate and use reference materials.
Computer and Technology Skills-Using the computer to enter accurate and complete insurance information; carrying on conversation with customers and entering data simultaneously.
Selling Products and Services-Asking questions to qualify and understand member's interests and needs, and successfully closing the sale; displaying organizational pride.
Current License of P&C and L&H
Previous experience in selling policies
Must be able to work M-F 8:30am-5:30pm
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE